Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, found in About the Journal.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Submissions should be made through the online submission portal.
Copyright Notice© Copyright AALITRA (2010)
All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), no part of this publication may be
reproduced by any process, electronic or otherwise, without the specific written permission of the copyright owner. Neither may information be stored electronically without such permission. For permission, contact the editor.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.